BMR Advisors BMR Advisors
BMR Advisors

The Team

We have a team of over 600 professionals with extensive functional experience, domain expertise and an uncompromising focus on quality.

Service Offerings

We offer services under practice areas of Tax & Regulatory, Mergers & Acquisitions and Risk & Advisory as a partner of choice.

Industry Practices

We focus on the market segments that have a deep impact on the Indian economy. We constantly review focus areas to align our efforts with priority sectors.

Our Accolades

Clear goals and uncompromising standards have won us the admiration of peers and accolades from the industry. This only makes us more determined to work harder and continue to deliver excellence.

Media Centre
  • BMR Advisors
  • BMR Advisors
  • BMR Advisors
BMR Advisors - Competing on Quality
A case study by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, now on Harvard Business Publishing
Click here


Government opens FDI tap for ‘financial services’ under automatic route
In his Budget Speech on February 29, 2016, the Finance Minister had indicated that “Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) will be allowed beyond the 18 specified Non-Banking Finance Companies (“NBFC”) activities in the automatic route in other activities which are regulated by financial sector regulators.”   Know more
GST FAQ’s, draft rules and formats
The release of the Model GST law by the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers (‘EC’) in June 2016 was a significant step taken by the Government in transitioning towards the most noteworthy indirect tax reform to be witnessed by India. Know more
Mumbai Tribunal ruling: Consideration received by non-resident shareholder for grant of call option treated as ‘capital gains’, exempt under India-Singapore tax treaty
The taxpayer was an individual (non-resident Indian), who was a resident of Singapore. The NRI taxpayer held 99% shares in an Indian holding company (‘Hold Co’), which in-turn held 25% shares in an Indian operating company (‘Op Co’). The remaining 75% shares in Op Co were held by a Mauritius company, (‘M Co’). Know more
Direct Tax Quarterly Edition
Tips earned by hotel staff not salary consequently no tax deduction at source applicable Know more
BMR Advisors is a professional services firm offering a range of Tax, Risk and M&A advisory services for domestic and global business of all sizes. The firm enhances value for clients by focussing on solutions that are innovative yet practical, and that can be implemented. More
22nd Floor | Building No. 5 | Tower A | DLF Cyber City | DLF Phase III | Gurgaon 122002 | India
T +91 124 669 5100
F +91 124 669 5001
Connect with Us
BMR Advisors BMR Advisors BMR Advisors BMR Advisors BMR Advisors
Thought leadership is intrinsic to BMR and our newsletters attempt to share this thinking. Our deep understanding and know-how of the market not only gives us an edge, but also empowers our clients to become high-performance businesses.
Corporate Brochure